Friday, June 13, 2008

Del.icio.us (Thing 13)


Did someone say this was eighteen hours of credit? Is that for each thing? Cause that's what I'm spending! :-)

An observation: When I go to these various sites, like Flickr and del.icio.us and Librarything, and I try to register as debnance, I find that I am already registered. I vaguely remember signing up for these various Web 2.0 tools after attending TLA and IRA last year. I seem to have left them to fester and rot. I must find a way to stick with these.

2 comments:

  1. You are right about the amount of time each thing takes, but for me it has been very rewarding. I've known about some these things for a little while, and I actually have used a few of them, but I feel this program is guiding me to organize my use of them in a coherent manner. Like you, I have signed onto programs, forgot about them, and then found out this week I had an account!! I actually had 5-6 docs in Google Docs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you had 5-6 docs in Google Docs! I hope that if I play around with everything a lot this summer I will feel comfortable using them next year with kids.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.