Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Starts TODAY!







The bell will sound at 3 this afternoon and my summer will officially begin.



Here's what I've stockpiled in the last few weeks:



Un-birthday books:



Shakespeare Wrote for Money



The Book Whisperer



Do-Over!



Carol Shields' Selected Stories



House Lust






BookCrossing book:



East






In the Mail:



Book on digital photography



A poetry book



Book on relaxation techniques



A Spanish-English visual dictionary






At the Library:



Home by Marilynne Robinson



New Elizabeth Berg



New Terry Pratchett





Am I set for summer or what?!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and enjoy your summer and your reading!! Your list sounds great! I have 2 weeks to go, and I'm soooo ready for summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Elizabeth Berg. I'm tempted to buy it, but want to wait a bit.

    Enjoy your summer break!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.