Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!


                 



What I Read This Week


Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl


The Great American Dust Bowl by Don Brown


Birdie's Big Girl Hair by Sujean Rim


The Little Moose Who Couldn't Go to Sleep by Willy Claftin


Late Bloomers: 75 Remarkable People Who Found
Fame, Success, & Joy in the Second Half of Their Lives
by Brendan Gill


My reviews will be coming soon.



What are you reading today?!




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

19 comments:

  1. I wonder how you will like Me Before You. I enjoyed it but had some reservations about how it ended. Enjoy!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about the gamut of reading right there! I've never had to write gamut before- it looks wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww Charlieeee. It is nice to (re-)read children books!. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice variety of reads for you in the past week.

    Enjoy!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading 2001 A Space Odyssey. I have a few Ronald Dahl books & just last week added The Witches to my collection - they are fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Me Before You very much. I hope to write up my review today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, gamut. Now I'm curious. I think I'll find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a great variety. Today I'm off and I think I'll try another book about happiness. The Antidote. A sort of anti-happiness book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roald Dahl may be the best children's author. His imagination amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great books. Big Girl Hair looks fun, my daughter may like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Dahl in years! Love his books!

    Enjoy!

    www.jaimelovesstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Nice reads! Those are pretty much new to me! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice collection of books. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I need to check out The Little Moose Who Couldn't Go to Sleep. That looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover of The Great American Dust Bowl. Is it middle grade? Today I'm reading The Perfect Score by Debbie Stier. It has to do with the SATs. Very interesting. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! I loved that book as a kid. Thanks for reminding me of it- I should go out and get a copy, just to have.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - or anything by Roald Dahl for the matter.
    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.