Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Best Books for People Who Love Wrestling and Deer Hunting and McDonald's Hamburgers





Let's just be honest here for a second.
If you love wrestling and deer hunting and McDonald's hamburgers,
you really aren't going to like anything I recommend.

Maybe you had bad experiences in school.
Or maybe you are just not a book person.
In any case, I am not going to convince you to read.

Go ahead and live your life.
Kill deer.
Feast on drive-thru burgers.
And spend your Saturday nights watching
overweight men throw other overweight men over the ropes in a ring.

Apologies, but I've got nothing for you.





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

7 comments:

  1. 2 out of 3 ain't bad? Lol I've never been hunting, and have no desire to.

    But funny post nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this made me laugh so much. I like McDonald's cheeseburgers? Got anything for me? Thanks for dropping by on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've almost decided to give up on certain segments of the population.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This was too funny and cute and true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone has recommendations for these folks, share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love McD burgers...I haven't had them for a few months.

    Your post had me thinking for a while and then I got it. Haha! It's a one-of-a-kind TTT for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny! I did wonder what you were going to suggest.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.