Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I Like


Book-ish Things (That Aren't Books) That I Like











Book-ish Clothes
Tommy Hilfiger Long-Sleeve Printed Shirtdress    









Book-ish Houses
    house-of-books 




Book-ish Diversions

 




Book-ish Vehicles



BBsmart3   


   






Book-ish Art



   







Book-ish Furniture
  Bibliophilism in art  with Paper & Books Book Art  

Not coffee table books…coffee table of books
booksloveback:

twilightdew:

“We used a table made of books at the Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library in Indianapolis.” -CoreyMDalton
Image Credit: CoreyMDalton

OH OH OH OH OHHHHH this is too much for me.  Beautiful.
  book tub.  Found this amazing book chair on wheels via HarperCollins and Shelf Awareness:       





Book-ish Treats
181551428697896731_TjxtJgqS_c  The Works of Roald Dahl Cake 





Book-ish Friends
Batman Reading  Elvis reading, 1961. Elvis’ favorite book list (books 1-10):
The Impersonal Life; The Initiation of the World; The Prophet; The Mystical Christ; The Secret Doctrine; Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East; The Leaves of Morya’s Garden, Volumes I & II; Red Tree (by “Christine Hayes” - Maia Christianne Nartoomid); The Philosophy of Shopenhauer; Life of Christ 



Book-ish Vacations
library hotel new york city hk hotels
The Library Hotel in New York City






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

8 comments:

  1. Ah! I need a book ballgown and a house made of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need a book ballgown and a house made of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a bookish vacation too! Like to the BEA convention in NEW YORK! OMG I. WOULD. DIE.
    Definitely would love some book are too! Great List! xoxo
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier ♥
    Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW some of these are amazing! Especially the furniture and clothes!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bookish vehicles! I want all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Alice in Wonderland cake. It's so cute and fun! I want to have something like that at my 18th birthday party (because I'm a nerd :D). I recently saw Bookopoly on Tumblr and knew I needed it! Bookish board games for the win :D

    Megan @ Bookworm in Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great choices, I especially like the cakes and the book desk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want some of that bookish art! I went on a college visit with my Honor Society kids last week and our tour guide, a cute college senior, was wearing that bookish dress you have on your photo.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.