Wednesday, July 15, 2015

On a Mountain in Colorado, 1983

And today's our 37th anniversary....

For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

16 comments:

  1. We must be close to the same age - we celebrated 36 years in May. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy anniversary to you and your fella! We celebrate 35 years next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww!!!!! Happy day!!! We celebrated 30 this year, but we got a late start, so I suspect I'm a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet photo! Happy anniversary and many many more.wonderful ones.
    EmCi and BiTi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated anniversary, Deb! Such a lovely picture!

    Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! :) --> http://spoonfulofhappyendings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deb! That's a wonderful photo to have as a lovely memory too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts.