Wednesday, October 17, 2018

(One of ) My New Favorite Author(s)






Do you recognize him? It's Jason Reynolds, author of Long Way Down and Ghost. All these photos are from the 2017 BookExpo. He will be coming to Houston on Sunday, November 4 for the Inprint Cool Brains series. I hope to see him there.



For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

10 comments:

  1. New to me. Will await more news from your end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just so cool. I heard him and Brendon Kiely (co-author of All American Boys) speak at NCTE last year and loved it, plus got to sit at his table for a round-table thing. I hope you do get to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a really nice person as well as being a great author.

      Delete
  3. Sadly, I have never heard of him. Nice shots though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating LONG WAY DOWN for Cybils. Hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not normally like this, but I'm such a FAN of this author.

      Delete
  5. New to me but will look forward to hearing from. He sure looks like a kind person.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.