Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book Lovers Heaven

One of these days, I am going to die.

I hope I will go to Book Lovers Heaven.

Here are some things I hope will be there:

Good reading chairs.


Book pencils.


Games of Bookopoly.


Lego librarians.


Book-scented candles.


Old card catalogs used for storage.


Literary tattoos.


Book Lovers Memory Challenge games.


Book quilts.


"Fully relax while reading your favorite book."


Book shoes.

Good coffee. 

An amazing library setting.


Who would like to go to Book Lovers Heaven with me?
Do you have other ideas for furnishings that I have left off?









Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

9 comments:

  1. Yes to the book quilts / blankets! I really, really want one of those for my own library room, haha. I'd also go with all the bookish wall art and some TBR carts to put next to our reading spots. :)

    Here's my TTT should you want to check it out:
    https://booksandmunches.com/2018/11/13/ttt-13112018/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, literary tattoos are a good one.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful bookmarks would make a nice addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! We would really need good lighting for reading. Bookish apparel would be great like sweaters or sweats to lounge in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and a crackling fire and beautiful views out the windows. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, the book quilt looks fun to have, especially with the colder weather coming on now here in North America!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/11/top-ten-tuesday-bookish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good lighting for sure! And fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. This sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn’t know there was so much book stuff. I love the Lego librarian. So cute! I’d like to get a book-themed candle someday.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a total sucker of bookish candles!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.