Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Best Books Coming This Fall

Here are the fall 2019 releases that look promising to me:



The Grammarians: A Novel by Cathleen Schine (September 3)
The Testaments: A Novel by Margaret Atwood (September 10)
Akin by Emma Donoghue (September 10)
Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know by Malcolm Gladwell (September 10)
Red at the Bone: A Novel by Jacqueline Woodson (September 17)
The Dutch House: A Novel by Ann Patchett (September 24)
The World That We Knew by Alice Hoffman (September 24)
Wayward Son (Simon Snow #2) by Rainbow Rowell (September 24)
The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys (October 1)
Olive, Again: A Novel by Elizabeth Strout (October 15)




What are you eager to read this fall? 
Do you have any on your list that I've missed?
Do any of these look good to you?




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

12 comments:

  1. Those are all new to me ones! I hope you enjoy each and every one of them this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made note of several of these and am glad to make note of more. My list of anticipated includes a lot of crime novels (as you might expect). Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a couple of these at Book Expo and want most of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The Grammarians looks interesting.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fountains of Silence was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-216/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve seen Wayward Son on a couple lists today. I hope you’ll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added Akin and Olive, Again to my TBR list! Thanks for the heads-up, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter just won a copy of The Grammarians on goodreads and promises she'll pass it on to me. I'm also excited about The Dutch House and Olive, Again. Hoping to reread The Handmaid's Tale before The Testaments is released. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. Those are some power authors coming out with new books. I am going to look into them right now and add a bunch to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many new to me books. I'll be checking to see what they're about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's another reason for me to re-read The Handmaid's Tale for the first time this century!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very excited for The Testaments now.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.