Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Favorite Places to Read



I would read in a comfy chair,

And I would read at a book fair.

I would read in my lighted bed.

I'd read in a cornfield---See my head?

I'd read at the library like when I was small.

I would read at a bookstore---I love them all!

I'd read with a friend among the flowers.

I'd read on my front porch for hours and hours.

I'd read in a box or with a fox...with a mouse or in a house...I'd read here or there...

Bookstore...on the floor...comfy chair...bookfair---I love to read anywhere!



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

25 comments:

  1. Hooray hooray!! Such a lovely post!! I am sitting behind my computer at school with the Gr 2's reading quietly (mostly) around me. Your poem is lovely Debbie!! Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Very creative way of doing the post too!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love the pictures to accompany your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great poem and I love the pictures to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poem and the pics! And I agree, love to read anywhere!
    These are the places you would normally find me reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so clever! Love what you did with this one. And how fun to have so many pics of books and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a poet and don't know it! LOL. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should win this week's TTT! Your poem is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I'll be back posting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you have me laughing! This is fabulous! I mostly read in bed (though I'm a big fan of a good bubble bath too).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you shared your list!

    When you get the chance, I hope you stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-with-travel-locations-in-their-title/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, you really went for the extra credit! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to read anywhere except in a moving vehicle - I get sick!

    Love the poem and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this post! Great pictures and poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many wonderful places to read - and so many beautiful pictures to show us. And then the poem. I'm not much into poems but I loved yours. You should write a book!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! I love this post, especially all the fun photos :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all these places. For me, it's bed, couch, by a fire, and out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this post so much. The poem, the photos, everything just made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute poem. And every place has its charms! Me? the lake porch, the corner of my sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the collage of pics & the poem.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.