Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Castles in the Loire

The Loire region in France is the land of castles.

I couldn't resist stopping and taking photos of castles when we saw them as we drove through the countryside.








Château Golf des Sept Tours. Our husbands played golf here and we all ate lunch on the grounds.







Château de Villandry. We visited the gardens here.



Château de Chenonceau. We toured inside this castle.




Château de VaujoursSadly, time hasn't been good to this castle.





For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.