Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Sunday Salon: Back from Chicken-Sitting

    




Welcome! I'm happy you joined us here at the 
Sunday Salon. What is the Sunday Salon? The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week plus it's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 




I've returned home from ten days of chicken-sitting. 

How did it go? you ask. 

Honestly, I'm so exhausted I'll have to wait to next week to share my experiences.







What I Read Last Week:

Nothing.



What I'm Reading Now:

Nothing.
Too tired.






What I Posted Last Week Here at Readerbuzz:





I began to list 3 Good Things every day during the pandemic. Now I've established a regular routine of writing down my 3 Good Things. Here are 3 Good Things from last week:





Good Thing #1:

When we were not feeding and watering chickens,
we got to enjoy the beauty of East Texas.



Good Thing #2:
We stayed an extra couple of days after 
my son and his family got back from their vacation.
We celebrated my daughter-in-law's birthday
and made tie-dyed shirts.


Good Thing #3:
The grandkids loved playing with the Bigfoot sprinkler
I checkout from my local library
and brought up to East Texas.




Weekend linkup spots are listed below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

I hope you will join the linkup for Sunday Salon below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.