Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Spring 2014 TBR List


Here are some books I'm hoping to read this spring:

   Book Cover Image. Title: 10% Happier:  How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works--A True Story, Author: Dan Harris
10% Happier by Dan Harris



Mister Owita's Guide to Gardening:
How I Learned the Unexpected Joy of a Green Thumb
and an Open Heart by Carol Wall



Murder Strikes a Pose by Tracy Weber

Living Color: Painting, Writing, and the Bones of Seeing
by Natalie Goldberg


The Big Tiny: A Built-It-Myself Memoir by Dee Williams





Creativity: The Perfect Crime by Philippe Petit



Off the Beaten Page: The Best Trips for Lit Lovers,
Book Clubs, and Girls on Getaways by Terri Peterson Smith



Home Sweet Anywhere:
How We Sold Our House, Created a New Life, and
Saw the World by Lynne Martin



Teaching: It's Harder Than It Looks by Gerry Dee


At Night We Walk in Circles by Daniel Alarcon



12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list. I read good things about Murder Strikes A Pose and Mister Owita's Guide To Gardening. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put both of these on my list before they were published, but I think I need to see if they are now available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many interesting books that I've never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! At night we walk in circles is on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy all of these titles :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! I see that we have some of the same books on our spring list: 10% Happier and The Big Tiny. I didn't know that Mister Owita was nonfiction. Will check it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books are all new to me. I hope you love them once you get a chance to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Murder Strikes a Pose just looks fun! Off the Beaten Page sound good too for us book lovers. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Mister Owita is nonfiction. I'm very intrigued by it. And frustrated because my public library hasn't ordered it yet! Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to get busy with At Night if I'm going to get it finished before the author comes to Houston next Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to try out Off the Beaten Page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting picks, haven't heard of any of them... Hope you enjoy them though and thanks for stopping by ^^

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader

    ReplyDelete
  12. haven't read any of them yet. Good luck with them :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.