Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!


       

         





What I Read Last Week





           



                           
What Came in the Mail Last Week


           




What I'm Reading Now



and something from this stack... 

           




What are you reading today?!






It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

15 comments:

  1. Aww I see Lassie on that book stack, a childhood favourite. Nice variety of books ... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack of books to choose from! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to get to all of the stack this summer...maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivan Southall is a fellow Aussie, I read Ash Road when I was in school.

    Keep calm and read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying Delancey. A few years ago my book club read her earlier book, A Homemade Life, and we each made a recipe from it to share - a deliciously fun meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy Byars!!! And The Mouse and the Motorcycle! I loved that book!! Lol. Taking me down memory lane here. :)

    Delancey looks really good, I am going to have to keep my eyes open for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing children's books. Hard to choose what to read next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love seeing what you're reading! Delancey was a DNF for me so I'm interested in your thoughts. Today I'm thinking about reading for the first time ever, The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. Do you have any book recommendations for 4th and 6th grade boys?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Novels are tricky for boys, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay here goes: nonfiction, Guinness Book, Phantom Tollbooth, Lightning Thief, Hatchet, Where he Red fern Grows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delancey looks like a good read and I see some familiar childhood reads in the stack of books :) Enjoy!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite a variety! Somehow going from Byars to Steinbeck seems like quite a jump to me. Come see my busy week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, you're reading so much- hello Summer! What's your 1001 tally up to now? I'm so jealous of your reading speed. Have you read Betsy Byers before?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can read at least a book a day in the summer...I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've read lots and lots of Betsy Byars. Summer of the Swans (Newbery). The Pinballs. S.O.S. Files (Bluebonnet nominee). Tornado. Trouble River. Golly Sisters books. But neither of these, until now.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.