Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday!

What I Read Last Week





Sure Signs of Crazy
by Karen Harrington

Review coming soon!







What Came in the Mail Last Week 





I Don't Know:  In Praise of Admitting Ignorance and Doubt Except When You Shouldn't
by Leah Hager Cohen

From Amazon: "Leah Hager Cohen explores why, so often, we attempt to hide our ignorance, and why, in so many different areas, we would be better off coming clean."




The First Drawing
by Mordicai Gerstein

From Amazon: "In The First Drawing, Caldecott Medal winner Mordicai Gerstein imagines the discovery of drawing...and inspires the young dreamers and artists of today."






Halloween Hustle
by Charlotte Gunnufson

From Amazon:  " Skeleton is dancing his way to a Halloween party—but as he grooves across town, he keeps stumbling, tumbling, and falling apart! Can Skeleton stay in one piece long enough to make it to the party?







The Last Camellia
by Sarah Jio

From Amazon:  "Flora, an amateur American botanist, is contracted by an international ring of flower thieves to infiltrate the household and acquire the coveted bloom. Her search is at once brightened by new love and threatened by her discovery of a series of ghastly crimes."





What are you reading this week?

13 comments:

  1. What I Don't Know sounds like it will be interesting!

    Enjoy your week :)
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Hope you enjoy your new read!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Jessica. After all, isn't Labor Day supposed to be a day of reading?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Signs of Crazy is on my TBR list after reading a few positive reviews. Looking forward to The Last Camellia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Sure Signs of Crazy. Beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope I like Last Camellia. By accident, the publisher sent five copies of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Don't Know is a really thoughtful book. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful books! "The last Camellia" sounds absolutely wonderful. You're so lucky to recieve it in your mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I feel very lucky to receive so many wonderful books in my mailbox, Anette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooww the new Sarah Jio, I hope you enjoy it. Halloween Hustle looks like fun too. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.