Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Blogging Confessions



Okay, here goes....

10. I wish I was a braver blogger. I wish I would post more original content.

9. I feel sad when I get less than ten comments on a post.

8. I love memes.

7. I read too fast. I write too fast.

6. I wish everyone who stopped by would leave a comment.

5. "Readerbuzz" is one word. Just so you know.

4. I feel proud that I made my header. Even though I didn't make every bit of it.

3. I never thought I'd blog.

2. I think "blog" is a silly word. "Blogger" is silly, too.

1. I love to blog. Nevertheless.




My Bookish Confessions are here.


And you? What do you have to confess?



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

22 comments:

  1. Great list today :) And I agree-I wish everyone who stopped by my blog and read a post would leave some sort of comment, just so I get feedback. I try and always leave a comment when I'm visiting another blog, even if it's a lame 'great post today' lol. But, it shows that I was there and I did read their post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was braver in my blog posts too and post more original stuff. Anyway, good post and I love your header too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely read too fast as well. Sometimes I have to just go search out reviews and synopsises to try and figure out exactly what went down in a book because I read it all way too fast!! >_< I feel a bit bad about that. I love comments too! They make blogging, I feel sometimes, so it's awesome when people have time to leave a note. x)
    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to leave a comment on every blog I visit. I think I should since that's what I wish other people would do. Golden Rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Monica. I feel proud of my header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could slow down in my reading. It only happens when the book is really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog confessions…and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header, so kudos to you. I'm always looking for more comments, too. After seven years now, I've reconciled myself to only getting a handful out of all the people that are reading. At least they are reading.

    Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kayo and Cheryl. Have I told you that I am very proud of my header? Very, very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your header looks great! Anyway, I read too fast, too, sometimes I have to go back and read the part again because I get confused what's happening later. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is nice to see that other people have some of the same flaws as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. I think these are all things bloggers think. I get sad when I don't see comments on my posts, I wish I was more original with what I post. I most certainly read too much and too quickly sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. +JMJ+

    You've got a nice header! It must feel great to know that you had such an active role in creating the look of your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should tell you this...I'm very, very proud of my header.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love blogging too, though I agree with you that the words are... silly. *grin* I feel sad if I get 2 or fewer comments per post myself... I know it doesn't necessarily reflect the quality of the content, but I can't help thinking it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your honesty! Please check out my blog and or my book Sto:ology: A Metaphysical Exploration of the Human Condition - on Amazon etc. It has a huge bibliography of around 800 references - 500 of which are in link form to go deeper into the varied subject matter. Mostly about our broken democracy and sustainability issues - and most importantly solutions!

    Peace & Prosperity!
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read too slow. I write too slow. Obviously I think this is a much worse problem to have. You should feel proud of your header- I think it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ten comments per post is pretty darned good! You shouldn't feel sad about less, but good on you for raking them in. I'm doing my part to try working on upping my commenting courage. That always present fear of typing something dumb is always nagging at the back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha, I also think the word 'blog' is silly! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.