Tuesday, February 9, 2016

100 Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up

There is, of course, the wonderful 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up,
and this is my primary school abridged version of the list.


For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

16 comments:

  1. Fun! And since I refuse to grow up I have plenty of time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and cute with some familiar and new to me titles.

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! My 5-year-old is such a bookworm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great display! NH is promoting the 1000 Books before kindergarten project and this gave me several ideas for displays related to that. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I usually do this in connection with the 100th Day of School.

      Delete
  5. I love it! I would probably use it as a challenge and make sure that my kids (and I) read every single one!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.