Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Books with Fall Covers

I've got to find a little autumn wherever I can. No fall leaves here along the Gulf Coast of Texas. 

Still we talk about fall at school as if everyone experiences it, and so our children can at least experience it vicariously through wonderful fall books.

Here are a few of my favorites.





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

9 comments:

  1. OOoh nice picks!! All very accurate! <3

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little farther North than you but our fall is short at best as well so I always love the fall colors on books. I love your selection of children's books! When my son was younger I tried to do a lot of seasonal reading and all of these would have ended up in my library bag! I know I have at least one of the Old Lady series though I think mine is the one where she swallows clover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I like all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful selection, Red Leaf Yellow Leaf was one we enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look so gorgeous! Great fall vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a famous collection! Would like to look in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all those covers. Makes me miss working at B&N and seeing all the beautiful books in the children's department... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this post. Put out all the Halloween books you provided and the ones I saved all year. I now have Autumn and will add Thanksgiving tomorrow and later in the week, thanks to your generosity!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.