Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New Coffee Mugs


My new coffee cups.

It makes me feel cheery to be greeted by Mister Rogers in the morning,

Mister Rogers tells me, "I like you just the way you are."


Before hot coffee...


With hot coffee...




And this mug, from my son, expresses my philosophy of life perfectly:



Do you have favorite coffee mugs?


For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyAmanda's Books and More, and My Corner of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.