Sunday, January 1, 2023

The First Book of 2023 + One Word for 2023

 


So what is First Book?  First Book, hosted by Sheila of Book Journey, is the first book you plan on reading in the New Year.  It can be a long-coveted read you have not had time for, a guilty pleasure read like a re-read of a favorite…  really it can be anything – it is, after all, YOUR First Book. 

Make it AWESOME.

This year, I will read as my First Book of the Year...


Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide to Happiness!




My #OneWord for 2023? For three New Year's Days, I stuck with the same word, Play. It reminded me to be in the moment, to be spontaneous, to enjoy my life, to draw upon the spirit of love and joy that abides within us at all times. Play. 

But last year, I chose a new One WordLove. It encouraged me to engage Love as my default reaction to all situations. Love. Love got me through several difficult situations in 2022, so I'm keeping Love for 2023. My One Word.

Want to pick your own One Word? Take a look here.


Want to join a One Word Community? Take a look here.

Do you have a First Book for 2023? Have you chosen One Word? I hope you will share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.