Saturday, December 31, 2022

It's Almost a Brand-New Year!

 





What a busy week! 

I spent much of the week trying to help my dad with his wife who is recovering from Congestive Heart Failure. Rosa is at home, but she's weak, and, though both of them are in their 90s, my dad still thinks he can do all the cooking and shopping and cleaning and lawn care of a 3,000 sq. ft. house on two acres. It's difficult to talk him into letting us help. 

I'm not sure how he does it. Just the little I've helped out---and I'm beat.



The Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Book: Seinfeld, Jerry: 9781982112769:  Amazon.com: Books

The Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Book by Jerry Seinfeld has been perfect for me this week. I read on it in little pieces and bits, and it brightened my days. 







Last week I posted here at Readerbuzz:


The 2022 Cybils Awards Finalists will be announced on January 1, 2023! 




Happily, I have finished all the reading challenges I took on in 2022. My wrap-up is here.

Now on to 2023!







Good Thing #1
We were happy to enjoy several Christmas celebrations
with family and friends this year.



Good Thing #2
Santa was good to me.



Good Thing #3
We were delighted to spend time with Annie and Wyatt.




I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. Sunday Salon is a place to link up and to share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 


Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:

  • What was your week like?
  • Read any good books? Tell us about them.
  • What other bookish things did you do? 
  • What else is going on in your life?

Other places where you may like to link up over the weekend are below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

My linkup for Sunday Salon is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.