Saturday, December 3, 2022

I Read 125 Picture Books and 18 Nonfiction Books in November

 







Yes, it's a huge stack of Cybils fiction picture books and board books that I've been reading and reviewing just as fast as I can. I've now read and reviewed 244 of the 281 books. 




Did I read any nonfiction for Nonfiction November? 
Yes, I did.


Last Witnesses: An Oral History of the Children of World War IIWhat If? 2: Additional Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions (What If?, #2)Herve Tullet's Art of Play: Creative Liberation from an Iconoclast of Children's Books (and Beyond!)Adrift: America in 100 ChartsNovelist as a VocationThe Light We Give: How Sikh Wisdom Can Transform Your LifeInciting Joy: EssaysThe Unseen Body: A Doctor's Journey Through the Hidden Wonders of Human AnatomyLife on the Mississippi: An Epic American Adventure
Is This Anything?The Dance of Connection: How to Talk to Someone When You're Mad, Hurt, Scared, Frustrated, Insulted, Betrayed, or DesperateThe Wild Remedy: How Nature Mends Us - A DiaryThe Man Who Planted Trees: Lost Groves, Champion Trees, and an Urgent Plan to Save the PlanetDear Reader: The Comfort and Joy of Books
Schott's Original MiscellanyMan's Search for MeaningBAKE: My Best Ever Recipes for the ClassicsThe Complete Cookie Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes, from Comforting Classics to Modern Marvels







Last week I posted here at Readerbuzz:






Three more books to read and I'll wrap up my 2022 challenges...




December 2022 Happiness & Awe Calendar, from Greater Good Science Center





Good Thing #1
I read 125 children's picture books and board books in November.

Good Thing #2
I read 18 adult nonfiction books in November.

Good Thing #3
I had a really, really good reading month in November.




I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. Sunday Salon is a place to link up and to share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 


Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:

  • What was your week like?
  • Read any good books? Tell us about them.
  • What other bookish things did you do? 
  • What else is going on in your life?

Other places where you may like to link up over the weekend are below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

My linkup for Sunday Salon is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.