Friday, December 30, 2022

The Small Joys Tag 2022

 

Thanks to Rae at Powerful Women Readers for tagging me in this fun meme for the first time in 2020. I enjoyed it so much then (see that post here) that I decided to do it in 2021, too (see last year's post here) and I'm doing it again this year.

We are being asked to list 15 Small Joys in our lives, then tag 5 other bloggers who bring us joy. Here goes:

I tag anyone who would like to reflect upon the small joys of this year, and I leave you with a bit of this lovely poem...

My Small Joys (from top left spiraling around to center): Visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Chicago; finding fossils in Montana; staying in the Loire Valley in France; our naturalist group doing an event in inner-city Houston; my Aunt Karen moves back to Texas; my 95-year-old dad and his wife; my whole family gets together; butterfly monitoring; journaling; my first great-grandchild; grandchildren Annie and Wyatt; my friend Lisa beats breast cancer; I go to Paris; baking fun; new floors; Wrigley Field.


"Listen
with the night falling we are saying thank you
we are stopping on the bridges to bow from the railings
we are running out of the glass rooms
with our mouths full of food to look at the sky

and say thank you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.