Saturday, December 10, 2022

♫ ♪ ♫ It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! ♫ ♪ ♫






What I Am Currently Reading:

Women Holding ThingsDublinersThe Tenant of Wildfell Hall

The Ten Thousand Doors of JanuaryAll Creation Waits: The Advent Mystery of New BeginningsBabel, Or the Necessity of Violence: An Arcane History of the Oxford Translators’ Revolution

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
Babel: An Arcane History by R. F. Kuang
The Tenant of Wildfowl Hall by Anne Bronte
Dubliners by James Joyce
Women Holding Things by Maira Kalman
All Creation Waits: The Advent Mystery of New Beginnings by Gayle Boss






Best Book Lists of 2022

I love to collect and peruse all the yearly best book lists that pop up at this time of the year. Here are some of my favorites:







Do you know of any more good Best Of book lists?





Last week I posted here at Readerbuzz:




Wordless Wednesday: The 2022 Texas Book Festival









I am in North Texas this weekend, taking care of my grandkids Annie and Wyatt.







Good Thing #1
Tree is up!


Good Thing #2
Christmas Village is set out!


Good Thing #3
Cookies are being baked!


♫ ♪ ♫ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ♫ ♪ ♫






I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. Sunday Salon is a place to link up and to share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 


Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:

  • What was your week like?
  • Read any good books? Tell us about them.
  • What other bookish things did you do? 
  • What else is going on in your life?

Other places where you may like to link up over the weekend are below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

My linkup for Sunday Salon is below.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.