Wednesday, November 30, 2022

A Month of Thankfulness: 100 Ways to Say Thank You!

When Covid reduced my world, I was determined to keep my head together, and so I started my daily Three Good Things list. And, each week, I took my daily lists and made a Three Good Things list to post on my Sunday Salon post.

For November, I have decided to post Three Good Things from this past year each week for A Month of Thankfulness. This week I'd like to share 100 Ways to Say Thank You.



And to all of you I say a sincere thank you!



"Listen
with the night falling we are saying thank you
we are stopping on the bridges to bow from the railings
we are running out of the glass rooms
with our mouths full of food to look at the sky
and say thank you..."



For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyAmanda's Books and More, and My Corner of the World.


Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme where you can share new words that you’ve encountered, or spotlight words you love.  Feel free to get creative! It was first created by Kathy over at Bermuda Onion and is now hosted at Elza Reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.