Monday, November 21, 2022

Nonfiction November 2022: Worldview Changers

 

Week 4: (November 21-25) – Worldview Changers: One of the greatest things about reading nonfiction is learning all kinds of things about our world which you never would have known without it. There’s the intriguing, the beautiful, the appalling, and the profound. What nonfiction book or books has impacted the way you see the world in a powerful way? Do you think there is one book that everyone needs to read for a better understanding of the world we live in? (Rebekah at She Seeks Nonfiction

What nonfiction book or books has impacted the way you see the world in a powerful way? 

Do you think there is one book that everyone needs to read for a better understanding of the world we live in?

How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across  America: Smith, Clint: 9780316492935: Amazon.com: Books

The book I read last year that rocked my world view is How the Word is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America by Clint Smith. 

I dare you to read this book and remain unchanged.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.