Monday, November 14, 2022

Nonfiction November 2022: Stranger Than Fiction


Week 3: (November 14-18) – Stranger Than Fiction: This week we’re focusing on all the great nonfiction books that *almost* don’t seem real. A sports biography involving overcoming massive obstacles, a profile on a bizarre scam, a look into the natural wonders in our world—basically, if it makes your jaw drop, you can highlight it for this week’s topic. (Christopher at Plucked from the Stacks)

This week we’re focusing on all the great nonfiction books that *almost* don’t seem real.

I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life:  Yong, Ed: 9780062368591: Amazon.com: Books

The most amazing book I read in 2022 is a book about the smallest of things, microbes. I felt astonished to discover all the life that lies within me and within all living things. The book is I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life by Ed Yong.

What was the most astonishing book you read in 2022?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.