Wednesday, November 23, 2022

A Month of Thankfulness

When Covid reduced my world, I was determined to keep my head together, and so I started my daily Three Good Things list. And, each week, I took my daily lists and made a Three Good Things list to post on my Sunday Salon post.

For November, I have decided to post some Good Things from this past year each week for A Month of Thankfulness.

I'm grateful for people in 2022...

My friend, Lisa, fought a successful battle against breast cancer...
while my other friend, Karen, fought against heart disease...
two friends facing down death...


Making new friends, like this eight-year-old I met on the plane to Montana...
"How old are you?" "65." "Mom, Mom, Mom, I have a 65-year-old friend!"
He insisted that we take a selfie together.


Getting together with my whole family at our house in August...


Welcoming our first great-grandchild, Lucy, into the world...


Spending time with our grandchildren, Annie and Wyatt...

How wonderful it was to spend three weeks with my sister in France!
And how delightful it was to have our husbands join us for the last week...


Get-togethers with friends...


My naturalist group friends...

So thankful to have my dad at 95...




"Listen
with the night falling we are saying thank you
we are stopping on the bridges to bow from the railings
we are running out of the glass rooms
with our mouths full of food to look at the sky
and say thank you..."



For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyAmanda's Books and More, and My Corner of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.