Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Texas Library Association Conference: Two Kinds of Librarians




I went to the state library conference this spring. I found librarians seem to fall into two categories...


 Classic Helpful-Responsible Librarian         Contemporary Crazy-Fun Librarian


I think we need both sorts. I salute all of the librarians out there in the trenches right now.




For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyWild Bird Wednesday, and My Corner of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.