Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Paris in July: Eating In

We like to keep things simple when we are in Paris. 

We eat our big meal of the day at lunch.

 In the evening, we eat in, at home, where we are staying, light---bread, cheese, and, of course, wine.













For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyWild Bird Wednesday, and My Corner of the World.

Il est Juillet et il est temps pour le merveilleux Paris in July, hosted by Emma at Words and Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.