Saturday, July 22, 2023

The Sunday Salon: Off to Waco This Week

 










Yes, I'm spending July in Paris, but once again I will actually be out of town, this time in Waco. I am spending this whole week visiting with my Aunt Karen near Dallas and then staying with my sister at her house in Waco. I do hope to do some reading while I am away. I hope we will also get to go back to the wonderful bookstore that has a wardrobe entrance to the children's section.






Last week I posted here at Readerbuzz:













Photos from our weekend trip to the Gulf of Mexico
to celebrate our 45th anniversary...


Good Thing #1

Beautiful, quiet beaches...



Good Thing #2

We spent time in a nearby cemetery
to look up some dead relatives...
This is the grave for my husband's great-grandfather,
born in 1852 in Texas.


Good Thing #3

A wonderful lunch with
fresh-from-the-Gulf seafood...





We are delighted to have you join us at the Sunday Salon this week. 

What is Sunday Salon? Sunday Salon is a place to share what we have been doing during the week. We invite you to link up, visit other blogs, and join in the conversations going on all around the blogosphere. 


Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:

  • What was your week like?
  • Have you read any good books? Tell us about them.
  • What other bookish things did you do? 
  • What else is going on in your life?

Other places where you may like to link up over the weekend are below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

My linkup for Sunday Salon is below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.