Saturday, August 12, 2023

The Sunday Salon: At Home...At Last!

 

Welcome! I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon

What is the Sunday Salon? The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week plus it's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 





I can't believe it, but, after being gone four weekends in a row, I'm staying home this weekend. 

As you might expect, I'm way behind in my reading and blogging, but I hope to catch up this next week. 



I began to list 3 Good Things every day during the pandemic, and now I've established a regular routine of writing down my 3 Good Things. Here are 3 Good Things from last week:



Good Thing #1:
Thank you, Emma, at Words and Peace,
for the handpainted "I Love Paris" rock
as my prize from Paris in July.


Good Thing #2:
We spent time with an inquisitive ostrich
at the Busy B Ranch Wildlife Park in East Texas
last weekend.


Good Thing #3:
Annie and Wyatt and I made a cake
and cookies for their mom's birthday
while we were visiting in Big Sandy last weekend.




Weekend linkup spots are listed below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

I hope you will join the linkup for Sunday Salon below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.