Saturday, April 20, 2024

The Sunday Salon: Anne Lamott Comes to Houston

Welcome! I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. What is the Sunday Salon? The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week plus it's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 





Busy! Going here and there, volunteering, meeting up with friends, seeing authors...but I did actually finish some books...





What I Read Last Week:



The Trouble with Poetry by Billy Collins (Poetry) 

On Love and Barley by Basho (Poetry)





What I'm Reading Now:

The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell with Bill Moyers (Nonfiction)

The Time Garden by Edward Eager (Kids' Book)

God on the Rocks by Jane Gardam (Novel)

Somehow: Thoughts on Love by Anne Lamott (Happiness)

The Emerald City of Oz by J. Frank Baum (Book #6; Ozathon)








What I Posted Last Week Here at Readerbuzz:

Anne Lamott: 12 Truths I Learned from Life and Writing









I began to list 3 Good Things every day during the pandemic. Now I've established a regular routine of writing down my 3 Good Things. Here are 3 Good Things from last week:


Good Thing #1:

Anne Lamott in Houston!



Good Thing #2:

Dinner with friends of forty-nine years!



Good Thing #3:

The first Kemp's Ridley sea turtle nests 
found on Padre Island!




Weekend linkup spots are listed below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

I hope you will join the linkup for Sunday Salon below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.