Monday, October 14, 2024

the 1970 Club


Hosts for The 1970 Club

How Does the Club Work?

Just read a book published in 1970 and review it on your blog, Instagram, Youtube. or any other social media or just leave a comment on it in the round-up posts on the hosts’ blogs. 

What books have I already read?

Astericks indicate books read within a few years of publication.

What books would I like to read?

  • The Paper Chase by John Osborne
  • Ringworld by Larry Niven
  • The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark
  • Being There by Jerzy KosiƄski
  • Lateral Thinking by Edward de Bono
  • Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 2 by Julia Child
  • Our Bodies, Ourselves for the New Century by the Boston Women's Health Book Collective
  • Sisterhood is Powerful edited by Robin Morgan
  • The Tassajara Bread Book by Edward Espe Brown
  • Grapefruit by Yoko Ono
  • I Remember by Joe Brainard
  • Time and Again by Jack Finney
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
  • The Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.