Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Books I Can't Wait to Read in 2018

Here they all are, all the glorious books coming out in 2018, all the glorious books I'm hoping to read as soon as I get my hands on a copy...




Ms. Ice Sandwich by Mieko Kawakami (January 23, 2018)




The Monk of Mokha by Dave Eggers (January 30, 2018)




The House of Broken Angels by Luis Alberto Urrea (March 6, 2018)




The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson (June 4, 2018)




On the Come Up by Angie Thomas (June 5, 2018)




The Lido by Libby Page (July 10, 2018)




Clock Dance by Anne Tyler (July 12, 2018)




American Weather by Jenny Offill (Fall, 2018)




Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami (October 9, 2018)


(No image available)

Mr. Occam’s Razor by Barbara Kingsolver (October 15, 2018)




To Kill a Mockingbird illustrated by Fred Fordham (Graphic novel; October 30, 2018)










Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

5 comments:

  1. My Ice Sandwich is giving me the giggles. But yes - I love James Patterson and I want that book NOW!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy of Ms. Ice Sandwich and Killing Commendatore is very high on my list but word on the US release has been pretty sparse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! And I didn't even realize Barbara Kingsolver has a new book coming out this fall so now I'm excited about that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about a new Angie Thomas! And Bill Clinton wrote a novel with James Patterson? So intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Barbara Kingsolver's new book. Also, Markus Zusak (The Book Thief) has a new book coming out that I am so excited about. It's called Bridge of Clay.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.