Saturday, June 2, 2018

LIVE FROM BOOK EXPO 2017: You Never Know Who You Gonna Spy at Book Expo

For the last two years, I have been privileged to serve as an onsite correspondent for Armchair BookExpo. I've gone to Chicago and New York. I've met oodles and oodles of authors and I've seen oodles and oodles of wonderful new books.

For a variety of reasons*, Armchair BookExpo is no more.

So let’s take a look back at last year’s BookExpo:


LIVE FROM BOOK EXPO: You Never Know Who You Gonna Spy at Book Expo

Deb Nance from Readerbuzz here. I was just walking along, and who do I see?


R. L. Stine...


...Mac Barnett...


...and Mo Willems!

So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.