Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bingeworthy TV Shows


I'm not a tv person. I stopped watching random tv in 2003, and I've never looked back. 

Nevertheless, there have been a few tv shows I've gotten hooked on (generally long after they first aired) and watched faithfully:

Big Bang
How I Met Your Mother
Downton Abbey

Now I need to ask you a question. TV is not my area of expertise. I love thoughtful comedies. I love good scifi. What suggestions do you have for me?









Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I would definitely try The Good Place, it's a really clever comedy.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-175/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three are great shows! There is a wonderful British comedy you might like called "The Vicar of Dibley," which I believe is on Netflix. Also, the Great British Baking Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I faithfully watched Downton Abbey too. Most of TV viewing centers on crime shows, especially British crime shows. However, we did enjoy Firefly, a great sci-fi TV series that was cancelled way too early. You might be able to find it around somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by at my site! As for recommendations, that would be all the shows on my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was always a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Downton Abbey! I watch way too much t.v.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. I still need to give Downton Abbey a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I occasionally watch Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you don't mind family comedies, I like Speechless and American Housewife. If dramedies are okay, Leverage and Psych.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t watch much TV, either, so I don’t have recommendations. I do like The Big Bang Theory. I’m way behind with it, though. I have to catch up.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Downton Abbey is one of my favorite - I'm really looking forward to the upcoming movie. :)

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.