Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Paris Fashion in the Winter of 2020

 We saw a lot of beautiful fashions in the windows of Paris when we visited the city in the late winter of 2020, just before the pandemic hit.


Wedding dress


Men's shirts


Crocheted fashions


Elegant evening


I loved this...coat (?)


I thought my husband might like this suit.


My great-niece, Josie, was my fashion adviser on this trip.

She urged me to buy this lovely outfit.

Josie liked it because it was pink.



For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Weekend Cooking was created by Beth Fish Reads and is now hosted by Marg at The Intrepid Reader (and Baker). It is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend. You do not have to post on the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page. For more information, see the welcome post.

23 comments:

  1. I also love that coat thingy and isn't that wedding dress gorgeous! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding dress... I would so wear the crochet ones!! Fun post!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,

    I don't like wearing coats but the furry coat is cute. I only put one on if I plan to be outdoors for awhile when it's cold, otherwise a light weight jacket works perfectly for me. Your great-niece Josie is a girl after my own heart, I like pink, too. :) I'm glad you had a lovely time in Paris before the world went crazy. ;)

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie's fashion sense is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing the fashions. Did your husband buy the suit? I'd like to see men wearing more color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved almost all of these, but the crocheted granny square skirt intrigued me I had a moment of "I could make that!" but not really. The men's suit would be snapped up in a minute by Terry Crews, the host of America's Got Talent. He loves wearing colorful suits on the program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris, the fashion capital of the world! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures! That wedding dress is a fairy tale and I love that suit. The peachy pink color is so pretty and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Josie has the best taste! Loved all the fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I call that first one a real wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are loads of fun! (And you can't go wrong with pink!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I can say I've seen Paris Fashions up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.