Tuesday, December 21, 2021

What I Hope Santa Brings

Dear Santa,

It's been a tough year. It's been a tough year that has followed a tough year.

I'd love it if you brought me any of these lovely bookish things...

Unforgettable Journeys: Slow Down and See the World



A Slice of Britain: Around the Country by Cake



The Atlas Cookbook: A Food Adventure


A notebook for writing



A coffee mug, with the first lines of great books on it



A jigsaw puzzle


Baking with Dorie: Sweet, Salty & Simple by Dorie Greenspan


What are you hoping Santa brings you?


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.   

19 comments:

  1. OOh nice picks! Like some of the non-book-but-still-bookish items! Hope Santa brings you a few this year!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look lovely - I'd enjoy them all as well. Hope Santa comes through for you.

    In fact I have several journals and that mug on my A-wishlist. I am a bit a journal, stationary and pen and marker fanatic. I can't stop looking and buying these items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all your Christmas wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a treasure trove, but I'll bet you've been a very good girl this year and Santa will honor your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A SLICE OF BRITAIN sounds fun! I went to high tea for the first time in York a few months ago. It was super fun and we did enjoy some yummy baked goods :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you've been good enough to deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave a list of books to "Santa" that has a mixture of things on it. I like the idea of the Baking Around Britain by cakes book. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What ever I hope for he never brings unless I get it for him

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could always use more notebooks *she says as the unused piles of them scream from her room*
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/top-ten-tuesday-347-the-christmas-movie-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband would love that mug! I rarely ever get books for Christmas, so I bought a few for myself. I'll even wrap them and put them under the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Santa is nice to you this year and brings you all of these wonderful wishes!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-that-will-be-under-my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Santa brings you some goodies.
    I'm just hoping for a quiet day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do hope you get your Christmas wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Books, books, and more books. Specifically some non-fiction ones. Used books I can find a forever home for. BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Dorie Greenspan's cookbooks. Her recipes are so reliable and so yummy. These all look wonderful and I love the mug. I bought a mug covered in Agatha Christie covers last year and I enjoy my coffee just a little bit more everytime I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am definitely hungry now!! I love the mug - definitely lit!!! Happy holidays to you and hoping your wishes come true..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, that A Slice of Britain looks like a book I would love! Hope you get some of these from Santa this year!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.