Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Off to Go Antiquing in Warrenton, Texas

It's antiquing time in Central Texas and we are off to visit the show at Warrenton...

Getting there can be a challenge...

But the antique show has so many beautiful things...


It took us ten years of visiting the antique shows in Warrenton to finally buy this table and two chairs...


Of course I'm always on the lookout for books...


And hopefully we can get another photo in the amazing wildflowers...






For more photos, link up at 
Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyWild Bird Wednesday, and My Corner of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.