Saturday, March 23, 2024

The Sunday Salon: I Reflect Upon How to Hug a Porcupine

     

Welcome! I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon

What is the Sunday Salon? The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week plus it's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 











How do you deal with difficult people? I spent this week reflecting on How to Hug a Porcupine and its 101 ideas for ways to deal with difficult people.

Do you have any strategies? I welcome all thoughts.






What I Read Last Week:

Wellness by Nathan Hill (Novel)
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster (Kids' Book)





What I'm Reading Now:

A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle (Kids' Book)
Sapiens: The Book of Humankind: A Graphic Novel by Yuval Noah Harari (Nonfiction)
The Time Garden by Edward Eager (Kids' Book)
The Road to Oz by L. Frank Baum (Ozathon)







What I Posted Last Week Here at Readerbuzz:











I began to list 3 Good Things every day during the pandemic. 

Here are 3 Good Things from last week:


Good Thing #1:

Two library book sales in one week!



Good Thing #2:

My husband ran across a piece of what he thought was amethyst
in his work as a faceter. 
He was surprised to find the piece is
amethyst mixed with smokey quartz mixed with clear quartz.
I am eager to see what he will make with this.




Good Thing #3:

When my grandparents moved from Pennsylvania to Texas in the 1940s,
the first thing they bought was this cowboy-themed couch and chairs
for their breezeway. 
It was a delight to see it again at the antique show.





Weekend linkup spots are listed below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

I hope you will join the linkup for Sunday Salon below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.