Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Books I Meant to Read in 2018 but Didn't Get To



4 of 10...I didn't do very well last year.



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You even had a post of books you meant to read! I'm not sure if I did one of these last year or not! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you'll try to read them this year?

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read any of these either, though I've known about several. I thought about reading A LITTLE LIFE, but I think I'll not even try it. So many have said how extremely sad and upsetting it was. I love crime novels, but I like justice to be served. Now, I've also had THE EIGHT on my radar for years. Maybe. The one I'd probably come closest to trying is THE NIGHT CIRCUS. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to read all the books we want since other books crowd them out. Unfortunately, I often miss out on planned books because unplanned ones take their place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but The Night Circus has always sounded intriguing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You read so much, sometimes some things just have to slip past i imagine. If you still want to read them, you will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to read The Night Circus this year. It's been on my TBR for ages but I think this is the year for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you like listening to audiobooks, I highly recommend The Night Circus. Soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Out of all of those, A Little Life is one that I read and thought very highly of after I got into it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Night Circus is a blast. It's so magical and vivid and I really loved the atmosphere of it all. I also enjoyed A Little Life, though it was an emotional read to the highest degree. Anyways, I hope you get to many of the books you wish to and that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.