Saturday, February 16, 2019

February: It's Spring


Ten years ago, this is what February looked like at my house.





These photos are from today.
My azaleas aren't as lush as they used to be.
But they are over thirty years old.

It's early yet. Let's see what happens.






For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by A Web of StoriesTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at A Web of Stories.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing them. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azaleas are gorgeous aren't they? Hope yours flower soon to brighten up your grey sky days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our azaleas are budding for the second time this year. It seems we experience all four seasons in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. My azaleas (and rhododendrons) won't bloom for a while yet, here in the Pacific Northwest. After seeing your pictures, I'm looking forward to spring a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous azaleas and they certainly herald spring in Texas. We had them as I was growing up in the Austin area. I'm so ready for the wildflowers...only a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the spring colors, so vibrant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your whole front yard looks like spring. It is so warm and homey.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.