Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Look What Came in the Mail!


A shiny red envelope arrived in the mail several months ago.


Inside was a lovely box.


 And inside that box? The Acadia Files: Book Two, Autumn Science


It's just as much fun on the inside, too.



Acadia Green explores her world---cleaning up a nearby pond, studying the changing color of the leaves, thinking about time zones, and analyzing the role of dinosaur pee in the water cycle---by using the scientific method and keeping a science journal.

It's a very fresh take on an early chapter book. A delight.



For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by A Web of StoriesTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at A Web of Stories.



16 comments:

  1. What a fun presentation! The book looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers to get to the delightful book! Sounds like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when publishers pack with a little extra something. What a package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique way to ship a book! Almost as unique as the book itself. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. this looks so fun! I'd love to get a copy myself. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt as much fun reading as it was making it

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful! a treasure box! :-)
    Happy WW! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! Wow!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. My granddaughter would love this book... and so would I. Love the illustrations, as well as the presentation in the box. Clever.
    I'm featuring more photos from the Northwest Flower & Garden Festival on today’s Saturday Snapshot post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a fun read! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute is that? Such a thoughtful package and i am sure the book is amazing too =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. dee-light-ful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.