Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree

I already opened these books from my Secret Santa. 
It was a wonderful package, filled with books, book stickers, and bookmarks.

These packages look promisingly book-ish. 
I am hopeful.


These are a long shot. 
It's quite possible that there might be a book in there somewhere among all these Amazon packages.


Here's the truth, Santa.
I don't care what book you give me.
As long as you bring me a book....






Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

9 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Nice! Hope Santa brings you some books tonight! :)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your bookish wishes come true! Mary Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a few of those look like books to me!! I have a humungous wish list and people who buy me books that aren't the ones I've highlighted as must-haves, so it's so exciting to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too true! I hope you get lots of books! Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping your Christmas is full of bookish gifts

    Merry Christmas

    Marissa @ Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot imagine a Christmas without books! I hope you get some that you want (and perhaps some fun surprises, too). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I love it! I think any book is probably better than no book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you were gifted lots of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you found a book under your tree! My family is always afraid they'll pick the wrong one even though I tell them that there is no wrong one!
    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.