Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Painted Churches of Texas: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church of Praha



















For more about Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church of Praha, Texas, see:





For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by A Web of Stories. To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at A Web of Stories.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Love the architecture. It seems they are all calling out to humanity to sit there and pray for the world to be rid of this pandemic.
    Thanks for sharing. Stay safe and take care.
    Esha
    https://mysoultalks.com/2020/04/14/together-we-stay-wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have show some stunning churches, hard to choose which stands out the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful example of a painted church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The churches you've been featuring are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love taking photos of churches. they have such amazing architecture
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the churches you share with us. The churches in my town aren't as regal as the churches in Texas, but there are some beautiful ones in the bigger towns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your pictures. They intrigued and cheered me up. ๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautifully designed church, exactly to my taste! I'm sure people love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the chandelier, it reminds me of The Phantom of the Opera, which I now want to watch again.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.