1. I took over Sunday Salon in early 2019 and the weekend of Sunday Salon is now my favorite part of the week. I thank everyone who has linked up on Sunday Salon and I invite all book bloggers to link up and join the conversations.
2. I love doing bookish events. I took part in Multicultural Children's Book Day, Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon, Classic Club Spins, 24 in 48 Readathon, Paris in July, 20 Books of Summer, #bookaday, Moby Dick Readalong, Women in Translation Month, Thankfully Reading Weekend, Nonfiction November, and A Month of Favs. I'm now on the lookout for other bookish events. Please let me know about any you run across.
3. I might be more of a nonfiction reader than a fiction reader. I certainly enjoyed Nonfiction November. I read more nonfiction than fiction last year. And now I have a list of over 100 nonfiction titles I want to read.
4. There is no better way to find good books than to see what your blogger friends are reading. Absolutely. No. Better. Way.
5. I could give up tv (and have). I could give up candy (and have). I could give up coffee (if I had to). I could never stop reading books.
What bookish discoveries have you made last year?
Which discoveries are most important?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.