Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Book Characters I've Befriended On Facebook




























Note: All these FB profiles are ones I created on Canva. So don't spend time on FB looking for any of these characters. Though I have the feeling that the Pigeon may be there....



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.

17 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! Some new to me stories here!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I didn't know Corduroy had a page. He's the cutest! :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't look for these on FB. I created them all. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Update: I added a little note on the post so as not to confuse.

      Delete
  3. Aww, I loved this post. Too cute.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your list is so much fun! I'd definitely follow these. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute, and I love the graphics you made! So convincing. My daughter loves Pete the Cat, and he seems like he'd be a really fun character to follow.

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never knew you could friend them on facebook but then I do not have a facebook account.
    Wallingford the population is around 450000 people, here is a link from Wikipedia. You might find they used a few of my photo's in it as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallingford,_Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I read your comment on the bottom, I was convinced these were FB pages! Nicely done. Scanning your images brought back wonderful childhood memories so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wild Things. I loved that book as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post! They all should have FB pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! I actually thought they might be authentic FB pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool..i thought they could be real pages too. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.