Thursday, February 27, 2020

Rapid Fire Book Tag







This tag was created by Girl Reading, and it’s some quick bookish questions and their quick bookish answers. While I wasn’t tagged directly, I am taking advantage of the open invitation extended by Helen at Helen's Book Blog and Davida at The Chocolate Lady's Book Review Blog


Here we go!

E-Book or Physical Book?

Physical.

Paperback or Hardback?

Paperback.

Online or In-Store Book Shopping?

In-Store.

Trilogies or Series?

Neither.

Heroes or Villains?

Heroes.

A book you want everyone to read?

Civility by Stephen L. Carter.

Recommend an underrated book?

Mrs. Bridge by Evan S. Connell.

The last book you finished?

Strange Planet by Nathan W. Pyle.

The Last Book You Bought?

Paris in Winter by David Coggins.

Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?

Old Valentines.

Used Books: Yes or No?

Absolutely.

Top Three Favorite Genres?

Literary fiction, nonfiction that reads like fiction, and picture books.

Borrow or Buy?

Borrow.

Characters or Plot?

Characters.

Long or Short Books?

Short.

Long or Short Chapters?

Short.

Name the First Three Books You Think Of:


The Librarian by Salley Vickers.
The President's Hat by Antoine Laurain.
A Breath of French Air by H. E. Bates.

Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?

Laugh.

Our World or Fictional Worlds?

Our world.

Audiobooks: Yes or No?

Yes.

Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?

'Fraid so.

Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?

Book to movie.

A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?

The Devil Wears Prada.

Series or Standalones?

Standalones.

I’m tagging:

Anyone and everyone. If you want to do this… consider yourself tagged!


11 comments:

  1. I prefer ebooks, I don't shop often online, I don't care if a book is long or short when it is interesting. Can't remember which book I read last time, probably a crime story which I love (not a bloody one, but psychological !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tags are always fun. villains are my fave. i do love a good villain, the more evil, the better. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Strange Planet! I see those comics on Facebook all the time. Most of them are hilarious.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun post. It's nice to see what others would answer to these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dud this and had a lot of the same answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on Helen's blog and thought it was so fun! My son loves Nathan Pyle's comics and is always sending me one. I admit I don't always get them, though. I keep saying I'm going to read more ebooks and I never do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun meme! Now I want to watch The Devil Wears Prada. It's been years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you did this! It's a fun one to read and see how our answers overlap (and where they don't). I really wish I was better with audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was fun, so I copied it! Thanks! I've been poking around for Civility, but neither my local library system nor Scribd has it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Civility is an old book. We could certainly use a new edition of it.

      Delete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.