Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wrigley Field in Chicago: My First Real, Outdoor Baseball Game!

 

The Uber driver let us out a few blocks away, but it was soon obvious that we were in baseball land.


And soon we were there...Wrigley Field!


My husband and I took a photo with a statue of baseball legend, Harry Carey.


Then we took a photo with our whole group: our beautiful daughter-in-law, Lisa (center, with Cubs hat); Lisa's parents (far left); my husband and I (other side of Lisa); and our son, Ben (taking the selfie for us).


There was no shortage of Cubs memorabilia for sale.



Wrigley Field is magnificent...






Fun on the scoreboard...



But you better come with your wallet full of money...a beer is 13.49!



We had a fantastic time! 










For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyAmanda's Books and More, and My Corner of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.